Subject: [Leica] stand-alone DNG storage
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon May 15 02:19:43 2006

i-pod can charge from a car lighter plug BUT beware that with the
older versions, the pod is not charging while it is downloading and
therefore if the download is too big, the battery runs out and ruins
your images of antarctica ;-( The newer versions may have licked this
and they have a nifty screen to review the images downloaded.

The upside is you can also listen to music ;-)