Subject: [Leica] Miranda's BW Pro "Tweak" function ?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun May 14 10:16:35 2006

Maybe I just have a better command of geekspeak... but to me it's
reasonably clear.  You can increase or decrease the effect of a
filter by up to 150%.  Imagine the Photoshop "Fade" effect but it
goes both ways... and it can even, perhaps, act as a filter REVERSAL
so that, for example, you can not only remove the blue light (the
same way a yellow filter does) but can also go a step further and
enhance the red and green channels equally, all with the same
control.

I could of course be totally wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time.  But
then I don't have any of Miranda's stuff; I'm using the PixelGenius
PhotoKit or just shooting BW to begin with....

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Miranda's BW Pro "Tweak" function ?)