Subject: [Leica] #093
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun May 14 10:08:01 2006

But with feet that small you'd have had no END of trouble... plus the
whole thing about keeping balance when you're doing a pick-and-roll
and suchlike moves....

I'd imagine it's hard enough having to shoot all those landscapes
from your knees already; I don't know how you do it.  Mine wouldn't
take it.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com