Subject: [Leica] PAW 20 - AGAIN!!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun May 14 06:44:13 2006

After Philippe's comments I have reworked from the original scan, made a new
TIFF and so on. Of course the "print" is different

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/Magnolia200605

Leica M3 5cm Summicron f4 1/60th Kodak BW 400CN

If you have looked again, many thanks. If you have only just come to this
discussion thanks for looking.

Constructive criticism and comments , DO prove useful ;-) and are alway
welcome.

Peter Dzwig

PS Philippe, you have very keen eyes -or a very good screen. At the normal
display resolution I couldn't see anything in the previous version. Thanks
for
the enhanced version. It was my digital processing that had caused the
problem.