Subject: [Leica] Recent Paris Trip
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri May 12 18:06:58 2006

On May 12, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Chris Saganich wrote:

> Finally processed scanned and edited the four roles I shot.  All
> with 'cron 35 4th on either APX25 or FP4.  We generally don't do
> much sight seeing but rather visit with friends.  Much is
> indistinguishable from my Brooklyn photography
>
> http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/Vacation%202006/paris_2006_thumbpage.htm
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rqqsf

thanks for sharing these photos with us Chris...they are lovely. My
personal favorites are sailboats at the Tuileries.. and View from the
second floor bathroom window...

we were there about the same time...I will post some shots when times
allows... I really enjoyed yours...

btw, L*o*uvre

:-)

amities,  Steve