Subject: [Leica] B&W Conversion options
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri May 12 12:05:17 2006

I was a great fan of the Fred Miranda plug-in, but gradually got annoyed at
the way it flattened all the layers when you used it. I've switched to the
Power Retouche plug-in...

http://www.powerretouche.com/Black-white_plugin_introduction.htm

http://www.powerretouche.com/Black-white_plugin_tutorial.htm#tutorial

...and have been very pleased with it.