Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri May 12 09:04:15 2006

The is no ugly bokeh, only ugly photographers. If I may add one little
observation without risking venomous retorts??? How rare does a
photographer have to be to judge out of focus  areas on a rangefinder?
inquiring minds want to know, right Marc? BTW, oof  has a nice ring to
it, think we could wed it an appropriate lens characteristic besides
bokeh? Some kind of Yankee ingenuity thing.

The Gritmaster