Subject: [Leica] Re:What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu May 11 09:13:30 2006

And some of the others of us take it as a relaxed sport to try and
find one that he doesn't have to point him at.

I'm not sure where the limit goes. Now that new Zeiss 50/1.4 Ais mount
for Nikon (and M42, Jeffery, in case you have an old Spotmatic lying
around) should be a good candidate. It might be a bit over the top,
even though I hear that it is the best 50 to reach the market in
decades.

http://www.cameraquest.com/zeiss%20ZF.htm

Not to mention the 50/2.0 Planar in M-mount, because that one is
probably already in the flock.

Daniel