Subject: [Leica] Some square stuff--not Leica, but at least film
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed May 10 20:02:05 2006

Nathan,
Love the square stuff; don't quit the film!
I'm curious how you feel about the Foma 200; its working quite well for you.
I've been messing some with the 35mm version, which seems to be different
(clear base), and not happy with it yet. Are you shooting at 200 ISO? Luis
(also using the square stuff) recommends going to ISO 160 and prefers it at
100. Anybody else have preferences for this film in 35?
 The PanF+, of course, is gorgeous, and with summer coming on it'll be my
main user. I'm looking for something a little slower for off days, and
should probably stick with Tri-X at 320.
Cheers,
Arche

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Some square stuff--not Leica, but at least film)