Subject: [Leica] OT:Need a New Small Handheld Meter
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue May 9 17:55:21 2006

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jsmith342=cox.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jsmith342=cox.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Aaron
Sandler
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:54 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] OT:Need a New Small Handheld Meter

Jeffery,

I have the digiflash (same as digisix but also with flash meter).  I'm
still on my second battery after 18 months.  Perhaps something in your
camera bag presses on the button and takes multiple readings, thereby
wearing down the battery more quickly?  Perhaps it's one of your 347 50mm
lenses weighing down on the button?  Perhaps if you sent me a few of them,
that might solve your problem.  ;)

Best,
Aaron