Subject: [Leica] OT Photoshop help
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 9 11:31:40 2006

I'm not sure of this, because it's a while since I used PS6, but have
a look at 'edit/color settings'. Or was it in 'file/color settings'
in that version? You might be able to solve it in there. It's pretty
self-explanatory once you're there.

Op 9-mei-06, om 20:26 heeft Douglas Herr het volgende geschreven: