Subject: [Leica] my first assignment
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon May 8 21:05:11 2006

Philipe,
If it is anything like the light here, the sun can be real strong during
the day, so a ND filter or two can be very useful. Otherwise, for
shooting here I find BW400CN and Fuji Superia 200 (colour) to be very
good for contrasty conditions, as is Fuji Neopan 100 Acros. Take a wide
brimmed hat, dark glasses for the glare. Take all light coloured
clothing, all pastel shades, cotton or preferably linen - you have no
idea how hot dark coloured clothes feel in 100F heat. Even blue jeans
feel opressive. Equipment and health you would know best.
Cheers
Jayanand