Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 8 20:12:07 2006

In a message dated 5/8/2006 8:53:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
jsmith342@cox.net writes:
Very clean, lucid Stanford pics. As B.D. pointed out, long lenses with an RF
are perhaps the wrong medium. I am hoping that enough people have decided
the same and are selling their 75 or 90 on ebay because they don't use it
enough.

So, if you had to have only one, it would be the 75?

Jeffrey,

I also use a 90/2.8, but would love to have the 90 AA.  If you want a 75 and
don't need the speed, the 75 Summicron is pretty nice, and smaller than the
1.4

gene