Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 8 18:51:17 2006

Very clean, lucid Stanford pics. As B.D. pointed out, long lenses with an RF
are perhaps the wrong medium. I am hoping that enough people have decided
the same and are selling their 75 or 90 on ebay because they don't use it
enough.

So, if you had to have only one, it would be the 75?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com