Subject: [Leica] Watching the parade at the ball park
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon May 8 14:41:38 2006

Yes, wasn't that amazing? I mean it was like this was going to be THE
photo that was ever taken of their son or daughter, maybe forever. I
took one look and just KNEW that if I ever had even remotely harbored
an idea of doing wedding photography (which I never have) that group
removed it even for a moment.

But there's something so incredibly SERIOUS about the United States
these days. I seldom see people in anything related to spontaneous joy
and excitement at a personal level. It's spooky.

Thanks for commenting - they made concrete something that was darting
around in my brain.

Adam