Subject: [Leica] al gore and photography
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Sun May 7 14:43:41 2006

Timely that this post should hit the LUG when another thread is discussing
whether there is anyone out there who can shoot and write. The additional
warmth generated by the memory of the late Sal DiMarco made it a joy to
read.

Dante Stella also shoots and writes to a very high standard. Maybe it is
independent 'journals'  that have disappeared and not those that have the
necessary talent to be photojournalists. Just a thought.

--Graham