Subject: [Leica] A bit of Margritte?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun May 7 08:49:52 2006

Why you know how I love this particular program of the Adobe family,
Richard :-)

Seriously now: as I already explained to Luis, this is a double
exposure, the moon shot being pulled in a bit more than it appears in
reality here . An old trick really.
Now -and maybe this is due to smog, haze or another form of air
contamination- on the 10,2 Mpeg RAW file  of the moon shot, the
shadow part is not visible. So I didn't use it in the final image
either.

Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Op 7-mei-06, om 17:37 heeft Richard S. Taylor het volgende geschreven: