Subject: [Leica] Friday night races, 4-28
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 6 14:54:46 2006

Harvey,   Enjoying both you and your Dad's pictures. You mention
Comiskey...Are you from the South Side?  It's probably been 30 years since I
have been in that part of the City...To the east I remember the Dan Ryan and
the "L" tracks. Slightly north and east IIT and Vandercook. To the west by a
block or 2 was Bridgeport (Home of "Da Mayor") I don't recall any serious
neighborhood encroachment. Wrigley on the other hand has always been in the
middle of a neighborhood...most of which embrace the ball team...Of course
the majority of the Cub games are still in the daylight...