Subject: [Leica] Ideal Humidity for storage - or - it ain't the heat, it's the humidity.
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Fri May 5 10:44:07 2006

Here in eastern Mass I gave up on the dehumidifier in my cellar
darkroom---it made lots of distilled-type water the but left the place too
warm and uncomfortable to work there, so i installed an AC in the cellar
window, it kept the whole cellar cool and dry, including paper, slides and
much ephemera, and cost to run is about the same or less.

bill h