Subject: [Leica] Celebration month & good night!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri May 5 07:13:04 2006

On May 5, 2006, at 12:14 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> However, today he assisted in dismantling my darkroom! :-( A sad
> day in many years.:-(  A sort of "closing shop" and moving on! :-(
>
> In any event I intend on keeping an eye on you folks as an observer
> and if necessary, tan yer hide if you get stupid about a
> photography subject! ;-)
>
> To the "Saloon Keeper?" Thank you a whole bunch for your patients,
> more than I can offer at the moment.
>
> Kindest regards to all.
> good night,
> ted

Ted, you continue to mean a lot to a lot of us, and I hope you will
find new ways to love your passion in the coming days.

Just as long as you hang out with the rest of us here in this saloon,
we'll be happy!

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn