Subject: [Leica] stand-alone DNG storage
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu May 4 11:11:10 2006

One of the stand-alone devices like the Epson would do the job. Since
you won't have a computer the CD burners and hard drives do you no
good.

The Epson P-2000

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=49164278

or the Epson P-4000

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=61555441

would be what you'd want to use. Jobo has a new one coming out as well.

Camera Arts in Sacramento may have one of the two Epson's.

I see that B&H is out of stock on the 4000.

Hope this helps!

Adam