Subject: [Leica] OT: commercial printing question
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 3 13:38:16 2006

At 04:28 PM 5/3/2006, you wrote:
>i know a lot of folks here have a lot more experience with this stuff
>than do i, so i'm wondering: does anyone here know anyone anywhere
>who might be able to do this or might be able to point me in the
>right direction?
>
>thanks,
>brad

You might want to consider printing them yourself.  I've been doing
mine for several years now and they look better than any I ever had
printed commercially.  Even the cheapest Epson printer will do a
great job, there are lots of software programs to lay them out ( I
use MS Publisher) and I'm sure you can get the red velum to print
them on.  If you do them yourself, you can update them, customize
them or add different photos whenever you like.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com