Subject: [Leica] More GT-40 shots
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed May 3 11:38:34 2006

Actually, Didier, that's not Phil Hill. I don't know who he is. Hill
was there in a driving suit chatting with the working press.

I don't have a rear view of this car beyond the one posted but I
clearly remember the tail was quite similiar to the coupe's with that
little flip-up and the exhaust leaving the middle.

I don't know what the orange formula car is beside the E-Type.

The orange-ish rounded fender is, I think, the front of a Shelby 427
Cobra. Later I got to walk through the Shelby factory that was down in
LA beside the airport. Neat stuff. There was a gentleman named Dante
Cardone (I think) who walked me through.

Best regards,

Adam