Subject: [Leica] about talking turkey
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed May 3 11:10:36 2006

Hi Bruce,
I printed it on A3 size, and didn't change a thing to the digital
neg. IMO the imperfection of the chair being present, and the dust
particles on the desk give it a certain edge, breaking the perfection
of the image, and I like that.
The DNG right out of my Ricoh printed wonderfully via my with K3 inks
stuffed Epson on archival matte.
Printing and shooting is a real pleasure these days. :-)
I agree it would look even better at a bigger size.
Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Op 3-mei-06, om 18:53 heeft bruce het volgende geschreven: