Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17--BMW/ Rolex stories
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Tue May 2 06:53:47 2006

In 1970 I bought a new BMW 2002 two-door for $4200 and sold it 9 yrs later
for $1500. I bought a pristine, but used Rolex Submariner for $100 and sold
it in 1999 for $2600. However, please don't ask me about my ''72 911T
Porsche story--the all time money pit.

Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:  Joseph,
Thank you for the explanation. RHD would tend to make the cars less
saleable around the world.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com