Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring LXXVIII
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 2 06:36:44 2006

Philippe,
I am not sure what is on the leaf to the left.  The image was taken about
one hour after sunrise shooting roughtly NNE.  The white in the background
would be the bottom of a french door about 3 meters away from the iris.
Shutter speed if I remember was around 1/8 second with little or no wind.
Probably it is a shadow from another iris sunward.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com