Subject: [Leica] Re: Photography - a serious art form anymore?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon May 1 08:08:17 2006

Perhaps you are completely right and I am quite in error. I've always
labored under the illusion talk was reasonably cheap compared to
action.Those I've know, who were accomplished in a pursuit, manage to
attain that level by constant effort. I will admit it is easier to talk
a good game than play it.

Walt