Subject: [Leica] Speaking of cars...
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Apr 30 15:26:50 2006

Don,

Feel free to contact him and click through these links. He bought this car
for vintage racing but his 6' 3" frame could not quite make it. He sold it to
another racer via eBay after renewing all the mechanicals for I believe 14K,
and that was with all the spares you see, ready to race.
<http://www.wmsbrg.com/saab/tasmania/>

The car had a history competing in the Tasmanian Rallye.
<http://www.wmsbrg.com/saab/sonett/68v4/history/targatasmania/>

Regards,

William

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Speaking of cars...)