Subject: [Leica] Speaking of cars...
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Apr 30 06:51:38 2006

Hello Dick,

Never understood this Saab thing myself, but I have a diseased son who
could probably hook you right up. Not dirt cheap I imagine, but far cheaper
than a girlfriend! :-) A number of 900's have gone through his hands from
time to time...

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chips-Saabs/LUG117?full=1>

<http://www.wmsbrg.com/sweden/index.html>

Regards,