Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 22
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 30 14:27:57 2006

Larry,
First try some of the local camera stores.  You might be surprised at how
many camera stores do movie transfers.  If that is unprofitable, then there
are three California firms that do good work, Denevi, Yes Video, and
Peterson's Video Transfer.  Rates will run somewhere between 12 and 15 cents
a foot.  You might want to do some rough edits before you send the film to
avoid blands and really poor exposure as all that would be counted.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com