Subject: [Leica] 7-14 lens
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 05:25:10 2006

In a message dated 4/30/2006 12:27:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ausdlk@swbell.net writes:

I know that I am not alone in thinking that a blinking (or otherwise)
-----------------------

Dave,
It doesn't matter to BD how you feel about the loading thingee, nor the
resizing of the browser.  He said when he first presented the new site that
he
knew some people won't like it.

Regards,
Sonny