Subject: [Leica] Speaking of cars...
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Apr 29 19:41:58 2006

> Nathan - Loved those old American cars despite their obvious flaws. Giant
> V8's, horrid brakes, but big enough to hold a party of 8 if you were all
> good friends.

Perhaps I ought to be embarrassed to admit it, but I'm not: I drive a recent
German car with a giant V8, great brakes, killer suspension, 4WD, and enough
room to play a game of bridge in the back seat. 335 HP. Volkswagen Phaeton.

Too bad Volkswagen stopped selling them in the US. I'm going to miss it when
it finally wears out.

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Speaking of cars...)
Reply from jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] Speaking of cars...)
Reply from pwerner at bluewin.ch (pwerner@bluewin.ch) ([Leica] Speaking of cars...)