Subject: [Leica] Glen '62 - '63
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sat Apr 29 07:34:59 2006

At first sight those all look pretty good to me Richard. I love that
picture of a very young Jackie Stewart - although you can see something
about his face that tells you this man is going on to win 3 F1 world
championships in the future.

As far as car identification is concerned, this is a great reference:

http://www.f1db.com/exec/section/grandprix/action/result/id/
19621007#race_startgrid

or

http://tinyurl.com/fj4ko