Subject: [Leica] Re: Small cars
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 27 17:06:58 2006

There is no one on this earth, Marc, whose genius is such that they bring
$8oo million in value to a publically held corporation. With the exception
of someone such as an Oprah Winfrey, who is the Product, CEOs are
essentially interchangable.

As to the rest of it, you are a pathetic, rude, bigotted, blowhard, and
bully. You can't take a photograph to save your life, and are hardly in a
position to judge what anyone else choses to do with their life, in relation
to photography or anything else. With your pretentious gaelic quotation, and
your use of a Yale alumn email line, you constanly show us what a sad,
pathetic little creature you are.

Best wishes,

B.D.
___