Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm SLR Outfit
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Apr 27 11:16:38 2006

Last week, I saw a vendor with a sign that said "Cameras for Sale".

He sold all his film-based 35mm gear, since "it's all digital these days."

I know this group begs to differ.

The outfit would be particularly useful to photo students, since it's
comprised of Pentax K1000 equipment.  From what I've been told, many budding
photographers begin with K1000 cameras, since it's fully adjustable.

The outfit includes:

TWO Pentax K1000 bodies with Pentax 50/2 lenses.  Just inserted new
batteries.

One 135/2.8 Haminex telephoto, with caps.

One Vivitar 70-210 Macro f4.5-5.6 zoom

One Focal 80-200 f4 zoom.

One Promaster flash gun. Just inserted new batteries.

Vinyl lens purses for the longer lenses.

Genuine Korean Gadget bag to hold all the stuff.

$150 for the whole shebang, plus add shipping/packing to your location.  No,
I don't want to separate, either.

Replies OFF LIST, please to jshul@comcast.net

Jim Shulman

Bryn Mawr, PA