Subject: [Leica] The View From My Office-
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Apr 26 14:56:10 2006

Eh? It's a 7mm lens (at that zoom setting) designed
for the 4/3 image circle - there's thus no actual crop
- you're using all the coverage of the lens. It's just
that the tiny sensor (about the size of a piece of 110
film) means that the angle of view of a 7mm lens is
about equivalent to a 14mm lens on good old 35mm.

Nick