Subject: [Leica] Weather in Lower Saxony
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Apr 26 14:21:17 2006

Pretty close to the border, the weather map this evening showed cloud
and heavy rain to the north and west of Hannover, one of my clients in
Hamburg was on the phone with a thunderstorm in the background at around
17:30., while I was sitting having a second glasss of Herrenh?user (one
of Hannover's best brews, and one of the few independent breweries left
in the city)
Viele Gr??e
Douglas