Subject: [Leica] My Own Backyard
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Apr 24 20:53:05 2006

Kind of nice to have the long flat prairie to the east and eastern slopes to
the west.

I took the photo of Yamnuska first than 10 minutes later we were in the snow
squall that engulfed the Three Sisters and the town of Canmore. By the time
we looped back to Yamnuska I was out of film. Mother Nature still had lots
of snow left though.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Greg