Subject: [Leica] Back from Copenhagen
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Apr 23 12:57:42 2006

I cannot match Alastair's exotic destinations, but in case anyone has
been wondering about my silence the past few days, I just got back from
a 4-day trip to Copenhagen. The immediate occasion was getting together
with my sister for the anniversary of our mother's death, but the trip
had other benefits, not least meeting fellow LUGger Mads Christensen on
Saturday afternoon. We took in the Danish Press Photo of the Year
exhibition, after which Mads bought some beers and we walked to Nyhavn
to enjoy them in the sun while watching the (female) human traffic
strolling by. One could get addicted to that ;-) After that we walked to
Rosenborg Castle and then lunch, all accompanied by much pleasant
conversation.

Once again, meeting a LUGger in person proved to be a wonderful
experience. The pictures are being copied from the flash cards to the
computer as I write this, and will be available for general perusal some
time next week.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman