Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 23 08:18:45 2006

When I pondered buying my first digital (an ugly model made by Kodak), I had
to ponder the question "Do I really need 3.1 megapixels?" Since then, the
megapixel count has steadily increased while the price has remained sort of
constant. I'm holding off until the sensors get larger and the shutter lag
gets shorter.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com