Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Apr 22 17:58:42 2006

What you speak of was actually going through my head today...related to a
different matter. While perusing Ritzcam.com, I saw a like new in box
Minolta CLE he has for sale (for a hefty $895). I went to Stephen's site and
looked at his review of the CLE and its repairability, and when I read
something to the effect of "if the circuit board goes out....", and that
nailed the CLE coffin shut.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com