Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Apr 22 08:25:57 2006

Time for a reality check - ANY film system anyone gets into now is on
borrowed time, including - yes, it's true - Leica film. (Actually, there's
probably one exception to this, and that's large format, which has really
survived as an art tool, and will probably continue to survive for that
reason. ) While there will continue to be film cameras and film available
for a long time, and parts will probably be available for the likes of Leica
for years to come, we are at the end of an era.