Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Apr 22 08:10:20 2006

I had just picked up a Mamiya 7 lens from KEH last week. For some reason, I
felt that Mamiya would always be *there* in the MF format. I swallowed hard
when I read yesterday's announcement. My first impulse? Burn tons of film
while there are still parts available.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com