Subject: [Leica] Morando
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Apr 20 15:59:27 2006

That's more of an advantage than a problem - a thread stays warm until
the next waking hours of somebody , somewhere in the world.
If I'm working on deadline stuff through the night it's always nice to
take a short break and a peek at the pictures, or fling a couple of
mails around the world
Guten Appetit Tina
Douglas