Subject: [Leica] Morando pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 20 14:32:37 2006

Phil,
Yeah, I can comment about chromagenic prints.  Once I had the Marilyn Monroe
series but unless you stored them in the dark they faded quite terribly;
what is the point of art if you can't look at it.

For those going Marilyn? I was merely the holder while some interesting
negotiations were going on between two brothers.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com