Subject: [Leica] Birthday Hike...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 20 05:23:02 2006

Richard,
You should take hikes more often.  Your wife will certainly appreciate it
and the photo's work well too.  Neopan is a wonderful film, finer grained
than TX with a little more shadow detail at the expense of a straight
mid-tone and a slightly less forgiving shoulder.  Price doesn't hurt either.

Good luck on those hikes, trust your subordinates, and smell the Xtol.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com