Subject: [Leica] Home from Antarctica/outback
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 22:16:50 2006

In a message dated 4/19/2006 11:15:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:
I have always paddled my own canoe, so the thought of doing a book myself
holds some interest anyway, so thats my plan.
1. learn cs2
2. set up a nice template
3. find a reasonable publishing firm
4. make the books and offer them around the FOM2 participants.

Oh I fogot to add: nag eveyone to sending a high resolution file of their
images ;-)
Well, I will certainly buy one or two.  And my wife nagged me until I
finally
sent in the last print and CD to you.  ;-)

gene