Subject: [Leica] PAW 15 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 17 04:08:23 2006

There's a story behind this ... long, very long, boat.

Jean is a friend of mine who lives in Sk?rhamn. It is a coastal
village where property has shot up in price.

He has a colleague who inherited a house right on the harbor. Six
months out of the year there is a clear view of the sea. The other six
months, this boat sits there and blocks the view. It must have a good
captain. He could parallel park in a little pocket. So I could just
walk up to the front of it and snap away.

Thanks!

Daniel