Subject: [Leica] Aaron's back with some PAWs
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Apr 17 00:55:42 2006

Great to see you back, Aaron.
Allison made a wonderful photo in the aquarium.
The Big Sur leaning tree is great, too. Don't think it needs the
split toning, but that just a matter of personal taste.
You're right about that part of route 1: further on towards LA it
gets a whole lot less interesting (except for maybe Hearst Castle)
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 17-apr-06, om 02:02 heeft Aaron Sandler het volgende geschreven: