Subject: [Leica] Some images
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Apr 16 12:24:31 2006

Herb is a flautist at Colonial Williamsburg.  We celebrated his 65th
birthday in Petersburg, VA, a couple of weeks ago, and I made a number of
images at the request of his partner, Dianna.

The 18/19th century house where we partied was dimly lit with very high
(20ft) ceilings.  I need some sort of diffuser for my flash, but this is a
loose edit of the images that I find most interesting.  I've never used a
flash much, and I'm sort of drawn to the effect.

The cakes, aggregately, amount to 65 layers.

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/Herb/index.htm

Comments, derision, etc. welcome.

Chandos

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Some images)